Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh my I have been shopping all day long...

And do you have any idea how much work that is? I can't feel my SL feet anymore and I am sooo tired. I just want to relax ! And how can I do that better than in this lovely chair which is the hunt gift in the Mix & Match hunt at Oh Shoot? The Mix & Match hunt starts on April 1st and you have to look for a kind of small pillow (see pic below). The hunt gift at Oh Shoot is not only the chair, you also get the fun suspenders! The jeans are by HOC Industries (free) and the top is an older freebie by Jane.



And now you want to know what I shopped for you today I guess...so here goes:
I found this GREAT set of easter baskets and easter eggs (full perm) on Marketplace. You can style your basket in any way you like ! The basket and eggs are by Ivanka Akina.
And as I love Easter, I shopped a bit more, looking for cute Easter stuff. Like this cute Bunny necklace which is just 1 L$.
Or you can hop hop hop over to Viviane Fashion and get any of their LOVELY LOVELY Easter outfits !
The outfits are 49 L$ each, the great matching sneakers are just 25 L$ each !!!






The next sneakers by Viviane Fashion are just 1 L$ on Marketplace.
If that is not enough for you there are plenty cute outfits for Easter on Marketplace ! Like this bunny outfit by Milly Molly.
Or you can get this funny bunny outfit by Thalia Fashion for just 1 L$.
Another very sinister bunny outfit is the next one by Vels Boutique fashion. 1 L$ to be a sinister bunny ! The sinister boots or the sinister slippers are included.
If you are not really into the bunny stuff, maybe you will like this elegant Easter dress with the matching egg basket by Naughty &Nice. The outfit is called Envy. 1 L$ for this dress with the Easter eggs.
Last one for today is the sexy lingerie by Selvas Design. The cute easter basket is included.
WOW isn't that the perfect outfit to end your Easter sunday?
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!