Monday, June 11, 2012

Sassy, Lazuri, Modish, L3S and Shiki...

Monday...not my favorite day of the week I must admit. The weekend is over and work starts again. But I really found a few goodies for you ladies, so maybe that will brighten your monday :)
I went to Sassy and they have some beautifull new MESH summer dresses in a lot of colors ! They are available at the ArisAris Summer festival. Not free though.


Sassy also changed their Midnight Mania board gift and their 2 lucky chair gifts ! The blue sweater is the MM board gift, the other 2 are the lucky board prices.


And this lovely sweater is Sassy's item for the TOSL event.
The next item is way different. More Gothic and by far not as sweet as the Sassy clothes. It is the newest group gift by L3S and it is called Gwendolyn. You can wear this outfit in many ways and teh boots are included.
Another great group gift is the lovely skin MODISH has for their group members. The skin is called Chepe.
Lazuri also has a great new group gift for their members, this elegant saphire and diamonds set! While you are at the store do not forget to click the Midnight Mania board and take a look at the great offers Lazuri has in store.
I haven't been to Shiki for a while and all of a sudden I remembered that they have awesome group gifts ! So I hopped over and to my surprise all the old group gifts are available too for new Shiki members ! I am showing you just a selection below, there are many more (also for guys)










HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!