Friday, November 2, 2012

Designer Circle, Snowpaws and Poison.

The Designer Circle is actually poison for me ladies. They have so many great offers there and all below 100 L$ and they are simply sooo tempting! So today I will just start with some more great offers at the Designer Circle. This 40th Circle runs till November 10th so you have just a few days left to get all these great offers. This first dress and beautiful necklace in turquoise are offered at the Designer Circle by GraffitiWear. They are just to cute to miss ladies. The shoes are the newest group gift by Baby Monkey, called Shona (you get them with a color change hud).

If you like something more sexy, how about this leather jacket by Mu-Shi-Doll? You can find it at the Designer Circle. The beautiful bangles are also on offer at the Designer Circle, by Divinity.
There are 2 other great jackets you can get at the Designer Circle and these are by P.I.X.X.I.S. You can get then with the shirts, one in blue and one in red. OK I see you are frowning now...look at the color on the skull decoration for the right color. P.I.X.X.I.S also offers a great skull necklace at the Designer Circle.

If you are more into dresses: Shine is offering this great mesh tube dress at the Designer Circle.
Over to Poison. Oh my...I got this great leather jacket there from their Midnight Mania board. And while standing there I noticed they have a few very nice gifts too! Like these elegant pants and the cute scarf. And last but not least a sweet Poison tee.


The last shop for today is SnowPaws. They have this sweet blue roses dress as a subscribo gift, but they also have many lucky boards at their store. And Mini Mania boards too. For those older residents who remember Gurl6: there is a wall with lucky boards with GURL6 hair on them, so go have a look!



Below all outfits I got from the mini mania and lucky boards at Snowpaws. I styled them with jewelry by Lazuri and shoes by N-Core (not free).
 





HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!

No comments: