Friday, April 26, 2013

A romantic evening out in the moonlight ends on Marketplace

Morning readers, or afternoon or evening!
Today I have a fun mix for you. Two of my friends, Sue Trallis and Ember Tuqiri gave me some great tips on where to find a few goodies for you, my readers. Thank you both girls, big HUGS.
Then Sascha's Design has some great new offers, a gown for half the Original price and 3 great 60 L$ offers. And Ember send me on a trip along Marketplace...where I found some great stuff roo! So keep reading...
Let me start with the great offer Sascha's Design has. The next 3 outfits are all 60 L$ and they are to die for!
This first one is called Sammie Sparkling black and it is a fun mesh dress!. The second one is called Lillie Magenta, a great spring gown, and the last one is Ambrosia turquoise, an exelent top & pants set. I am wearing the Queen of Hearts set by Lazuri with these outfits, which is in the sale department there. It is color change by touch.




Sascha's Design also has a lovely gown for half the Original price each week! This week it is the elegant Anrol Magenta and you can have it for just 325 L$. But WAIT...all ORANGE gowns are half price too till May 2nd, due to our Coronation celebrations!

Then I got a great tip from Sue: she found these elegant high waist pants for free at Wertina! Onlu the blue ones are free. I styled the pants with espadrilles by DUH! And with a lovely white jeans shirt by Gabriel (was a former group gift, no longer available) and with the beautiful classic Pearl set by Lazuri.
Over to my trip along Marketplace! First I stopped at NS as I love their fun design. They have a few new released ones and I am going to show you them below.
This first one is called Kawaii Kitty and it is 200 L$ on Marketplace (shoes and bag and glasses are included, so are the ears and tail). Same goes for the Xplosion mini skirt and for the Vest & Belly tee. These last 2 come with a color change hud, so in fact you get a whole wardrobe.


And now over to the free stuff, or the 1 L$ stuff. There is quite a lot to find on Marketplace...so let me show you what I found...These first 3 dresses are by Seldom Blue and they are free. I am wearing free hair by Alli & Ali hair with these dresses, and it is called Laylani. This hair is a temporary offer so don't wait too long to get it!
Then I found this cute cocktail dress on Marketplace too. It is mesh and it is by {PO} and it is called lil cocktail dress. The elegant hair is by Tameless and it is called Viola (not free). The jewelry is the Noor set by Lazuri (not free, but metal and gem color change with a hud).
Over to another great mesh dress, this time by Dafnis. This elegant gold dress is just 1 L$ and you can style it in so many ways! Wear it with your lovely jewelry and a stole in an elegant way or with a jacket and boots in a casual way. The cute black booties are included, so is the smaller necklace. The big necklace in gold is by Twishee and it is also 1 L$.



Then I landed at Corvus on Marketplace. They have quite a few freebies and I just grabbed a few...how about this  Bad Attitude dress? Would that be something you would wear?
Or would you rather go for the Evil Bunny tank? I am wearing the free Hip Huggers jeans with this tank and they are by Blackburns.
Maybe the outfit, called Evil Santa is more appealing to you even though it is not Christmas by far?
Or if you are into tattoos, you would like to get this one, called The world owes you nothing....and that is also the last item for today ladies.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!