Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekend!! Time for an elegant blog

Hi Readers,
Today an elegant blog, with lovely gowns and dresses, jewellery and shoes and a great skin.
What more does a woman want, except for a gentleman who takes her out dancing?
Anyway...let me start with the newest half price gown offer by Sascha's Designs. This lovely Zephra gown in black is just 325 L$ only this week. You get all options I am showing you below, including the hat, the bolero and all skirt options.
The lovely jewellery is the En Tournant set by Lazuri (NOT free).
The lovely skin and shape is Donna Tan, cleavage option, make up #2 by WoW skins (NOT free).
The hair I am wearing is Deanne by Tameless ruby colour (NOT free).
 
 
 
Sascha's Designs also has 3 great 60 L$ offers this week. You can go for this elegant red baby doll dress, called Trust, or for a great set with purple pants and a lovely top (mesh) called Wild, or for Kihm in pink, a great top & pants set.
 
  
Then I went to the Designer Circle to pick up this lovely Maram skin by WoW skins. It is on offer for just 99 L$, which is a steal for such a lovely skin!
And guess what else I found at the Designer Circle? GREAT shoes by Essenz. They are called Monaco and they come in 5 great colours, each for 100 L$. I just love the details...gosh these shoes are great.
 
 
My last find to complete my outfit is the elegant jewellery by Baubles which is called Romance set. You get the whole set at the Designer Circle, bangles, necklace, ring and earrings for just 100 L$
 
My next find is this great hair jewel, which is a gift in the Dirty Turkey hunt at #58 What I dreamed. You only have to find  a round box with a turkey on it at their store to get this beauty to wear!
And this cute cocktail dress is also a gift in the Dirty Turkey Hunt and you can find this one at #99 OMG. Just go looking for that round box with the turkey ladies and you can shine in this lovely dress.
The jewellery is the All Glam Diamonds set by Lazuri (NOT free).
 
My last find is this black cocktail dress by Gizza. it is their October group gift, which I missed in October...so here it is, it is still available for group members.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!