Sunday, December 1, 2013

1st of Advent

Happy first of Advent readers, and we all know what that means don't we? The Peace on Earth hunt #6 started and there are lots of Advent calendars around SL to visit and get some lovely gifts!
Let me start with the Pease on Earth hunt. This hunt runs from December 1st till December 31st. There are 200 (!!) stores participating and in this hunt you are looking for a blue globe with a white dove on it. There are some awesome gifts in this hunt and I will try to blog most of them. There is a HINT & LINK page available here, which is very helpful!
The first store I visited was #116 Liv-Glam. I just love their gift, a beautiful K-Collection coat for this cold winter. If you love it to you just have to find that globe at their store!
 
My next stop was Blue Couture. They have hidden this lovely white coat inside their POE hunt object. It is just a great coat. I know, I know, I am obsessed with coats at the moment because it is very cold in the Netherlands....but hey...they are lovely gifts! The cute shoes I am wearing with this coat are another gift in the POE hunt. They are by #40 BDS shoes. Go find that globe at their store to wear these lovely shoes!!
 
Over to Kawaii Dolls. They have this awesome gown hidden inside their POE globe! The lovely jewellery is the Kaya set 2 by Lazuri (NOT free).
The shoes by Lindy Shoes, which is #6 in this hunt. Lindy shoes gives you 2 pairs of shoes if you can find their globe! Lovely pumps and a pair of cute flats. White socks are included with these flats. (not shown).
 
 
 
Then Blondie told me about a few great Advent Calendars and I am going to tell you now and show you what I found there!! First I went to Yasum. I am not going to show you what I got there, but it is a GREAT gift. Group is needed but Yasum group is free to join. There are carts at the landing point and on these carts are the numbered gifts.
Then I went to Virtual Impressions. You need a group there, which is free to join, and the gift on December 1st is this lovely pair of earrings!

My next stop was at EMO-tions. Here you need a group too, but if you join you get this great dreadlocks hair!
And Abranimations has a super Santa (mesh) avatar for us as their first gift on this 1st of December! No group needed here.
The next Advent calendar gift can be found at Viviane Fashion. They have a great Advent calendar this year, so go bock each day to collect all gifts ladies!!
Over to my last Advent Calendar. This one is at FormaNails and you do not need a group. Great nails with rings and bracelets!
Talking about nails...I found some awesome nails on Marketplace. For some of them you need the SLINK nail enhancement, which is 150 L$, but it is a great investment. The nails are so easy to wear and you can change the texture very easy too!
Let me show you what I found. This first set is by EZ's and Sabryne told me about them. They are just awesome golden nails in a darker and a lighter version. The top of the nails is in a different colour. And they are free. Thanks Sabryne! You do need the SLINK enhancement for these nails.
 
Another set of great nails is this one by By Snow. It is a wearable Demo in 2 different versions. Totally free, but you need the SLINK enhancement.
This next set is by Leap of Faith and this set also needs the SLINK enhancer. It is 1 L$. It is perfect for Christmas! Lovely green and red nails ladies.
 
The nails I got from Silken Moon and this is again a wearable DEMO. Great turquoise/greenish nails and they are free! You do need the SLINK enhancer though.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!