Monday, December 2, 2013

23 days till Christmas...

Woahhh I got nominated for the Avi choice Awards as blogger. I don't know who nominated me but it must be you, my readers. So a BIG thank you for that, it is quite an honour that my readers nominated me! It feels like I got my Christmas gift from you all already now! If you want to VOTE for me you can do it HERE.

Today you will find on my blog the Peace on Earth hunt #6, some advent calendar gifts, the Designer Circle round which runs till December 14th, a lovely group gift by Les Sucreries de Fairy and the new landmark of BabyMonkey, because they moved and you don't want to miss out on their lovely shoes.

Let me start with the Peace On Earth hunt. This hunt runs till December 31st and there are no less than 200 stops...You can find a HINT & LINK page here, which is very helpful. And in this hunt you are looking for a globe with a white dove on it.
I landed at Sascha's Designs and they are #10 in this hunt. Their group gift is a lovely one, a beautiful aqua gown which also comes in a petite version! You only have to find that globe and both are yours!
 
The next stop was #29 EMO-tions and they have hidden a beautiful gold necklace and matching earrings in their hunt globe. This set will go great with the gown above ladies!! Just go hunting!
And this beautiful make up is by #191 Shellac Cosmetics. You get 4 great versions of make up, if you can locate the globe at their store!
My last find for today from the Peace on Earth hunt is this cute sexy red sequin dress by #186 Immerse. I am ready for my Christmas parties with the lovely gown, the necklace, the make up layers and this fun party dress! How about you? Did I convince you to go hunting?
The lovely jewellery is the Kaya set by Lazuri (NOT free, but colour change so you can adjust it to all your outfits).
Then I found these lovely earrings in the Advent Calendar at Ginza jewellery. No group needed and the earrings are a very nice gift!
And these cute boots in 3 calf lengths are the gift I got from the Advent Calendar at Isis boutique.
Talking about cute boots...I got these elegant booties in all colours from the lucky chairs at Baby Monkey. Their store has moved and they have new lucky chairs. The store is awesome, just take your time to look around and find some new shoes too!
 
Over to the Designer Circle. They started their 68th round and this round runs till December 14th. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and a lot of great Second Life Designers offer one or more of their designs there for a very low price. A great way to fill your inventory with great designs!
This elegant gold brocade outfit is on offer at the Designer Circle by GraffitiWear. It is a lovely and very festive outfit, perfect for the upcoming parties! For just 95 L$ it is yours.
 
GraffitiWear also has a beautiful snowflake necklace on offer at the Designer Circle. It is 75 L$ and it is colour change by touch. You can chose from 8 great colours!
Then I just fell for these sweater dresses which are on offer at the Designer Circle by Eyelure. There are 2 colours you can chose from and they are just fun off shoulder knitted dresses. Each one is 99 L$ ladies.
 
I am wearing the beautiful jewellery set "Hummingbirds" with these dresses. This set is by Baubles by Phe and it is on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$. Look at the details...love it!
Talking about humming....lets do some buzzing...Les Sucreries de Fairy have a lovely new group gift (joining is 10 L$).
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!