Monday, February 3, 2014

A blog on Monday

Morning Readers,
This will be a typical Monday blog...I had a struggle with taking pictures in Second life and it turned out that most of them were worthless and I couldn't use them. So I took the easy way out: I made new ones.
This took a lot of time, cause working in Photoshop is not as easy as it looks. But I still managed to get a few goodies for you...
Let me start with the Designer Circle. Kanou had some awesome dresses there, called Cally. They come in 6 lovely colours and I just love them all...so here are pictures of ALL the colours you can get for just 80 L$ per dress.
The lovely jewellery is the Queen of Hearts set by Lazuri which is on sale for just 150 L$. The set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal and the gems.
Then I went over to Felicity to get some new shoes to wear with these lovely dresses. Felicity has some awesome group gifts ladies. As far as I can remember is the group not free to join, but she charges a small amount to join. But look around the store...with almost each pair of shoes is a group gift on the floor! I just picked up a few to show you the quality.
Then Nani from NS has a new release...a very sexy bikini which she calles Trinkini. It comes in black and it is just 70 L$. The great dread lock hair is a new group gift by Emo-tions and it is called Nuri. The head band is colour change.
The last stop for me today was at Azul where I picked up their latest group gift. This lovely black cocktail dress should not be missed ladies! I am wearing the Esme set by Lazuri with this dress. This is the newest group gift at Lazuri, joining is 350 L$ but you get the whole set...and you get a LOT of previous group gifts for free too! The Esme set is colour change, which means you can change the metal, the small gems, the pendants or you can wear the whole set without the pendants. The possibilities are endless.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!