Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Accesorize me Part 2

Hi there Readers,
Today my blog is not all about accesories, but I still found a few I want to show you. So what can you find on my blog today? First some new great bargains from the Designer Circle. And then there is a beautiful new skin by WoW skins, there is new hair by Tameless, and there is the Womanstuff hunt....
Let me start with the beautiful new Taylor skin by WoW skins. I just could not stop saying WOW....it is just so beautiful. This beauty comes in 4 great skin tones and 5 elegant make ups, and a natural version. Taylor is NOT free (new trelease) but it is worth every L$!
Then I went to the Designer Circle. WoW skins has a skin there on offer too (99 L$ per skin tone), called Leandra, and I am wearing this skin with a great outfit which I also found at the Designer Circle. This elegant dress is by [[Masoom]] and it is on offer at the Designer Circle for just 95 L$. I am showing you the black version, there are 2 other colours to chose from too. The lovely jewellery is also avaialble at the Designer Circle and it is by Baubles by Phe. The bracelets are 100 L$ and there is also a set of lovely flower earrings in gold, bronze and black for just 100 L$ too.
The lovely shoes I am wearing with this dress are by Essenz and they are called Laguna. They are availble at the Designer Circle in 6 great colours for 100 L$ per pair, which is a steal for such detailed shoes!
My next find are the new hairstyles Tameless has released! There are 3 great new styles, and all come in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 20 natural colors, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 20 fantasy colors.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L..
I am showing you a few options of the new styles below.
Over to the Womanstuff hunt. This hunt runs till March 30th so you have a few days left to pick up the great gifts in this hunt! Each hunt item is 1 L$ and there is a HINT & LINK page available. You are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt in this hunt!
Now if you land at #62 Just Darling and you can find that red shirt, this beautiful gown is yours!
And then just hop over to #67 Elemental Jewellery to find their red shirt. Inside you will find a great jewellery set which goes great with the lovely gown above!
There are more great gifts in this hunt. How about this fun baby doll dress, which is the hunt gift at #51 FFc Fairy Freng Clothes? Just find that tee shirt ladies, and it is yours.
The elegant jewellery set I am wearing with the baby doll dress is the hunt gift by #47 Timeless Design. It goes great with this fun dress, but it will also shine when you are weraing one of your lovely gowns!
Over to #68 Baubles by Phe. They have this elegant ring as a gift in the Womanstuff hunt ladies!
And my last find for today are the great earrings that are hidden inside the tee shirt at #81 Opal. Just go find that tee...
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!