Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend ladies!
I had a little mishap today. I downloaded the new Firestorm viewer and started to take pictures. When I opened them in Photoshop I saw they were all in the wrong format...so I had to take them all over. If they are not as clear as you are used to, my appologies....I hadn't changed the settings in the new viewer.
Let me start with the new 60 L$ offers at Sascha's Designs. Their 60 L$ offers change on Fridays and there are 3 lovely new ones available now. This week you can get the lovely Roodvosje in turquoise, a beautiful gown, for just 60 L$, or a funky jacket called Jaiden in gold, or a fun baby doll dress called Moyesi.
With the Jaden jacket I am wearing a new release by Aidoru. These great jeans are called Kiss my gun skinny Rainbow Jeans and they are just awesome!
There is also a new half price weekly gown offer at Sascha's Designs ladies! Each week they offer one of their best selling gowns for half the regular price and this week you can grab the lovely Temptation gown in yellow for just 300 L$. The gown comes with many options, a short jacket is included, and a cocktail version too...and of course a lot of skirt options!
Over to Azul. They still have their February group gift out, a beautiful pink dress...so hurry over before they find out the group gift has not changed !!! The group is free to join.
Then I went to the Designer Circle just to get some more goodies. This round runs till March 22nd, so you still have a few days to get those bargains! This time I got the Paisley Elegance fat pack of dresses by BlahBLAHblah. This pack is just 80 L$ and you get all 4 lovely colours!
I am weraing another bargain from the Designer Circle with this dress: the lovely Saida skin in dark tan by WoW skins, which you can find for just 99 L$ per skin tone at the Designer Cricle! The skin comes in 3 great skin tones, appliers and a shape are also available, each for 99 L$.
I am just crazy about jewellery and Baubles by Phe has 2 great offers at the Designer Circle. I have been wearing their ChichBeadSet on my blog already, you can get it for 100 L$ (earrings bracelets and necklace) at the Designer Circle, and they also have a set of great earrings. This earrings set is also 100 L$ and you get 6 colours.
My last finds for today are gifts from the Womanstuff Hunt. This hunt runs till March 30th and you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt. There is a HINT & LINK page available here, which is very helpful!
So if you hop over to #112 Mary Cakes and you can find that red tee shirt at their store, this lovely outfit is yours to wear!
I also did a search at #50 Something Sexy. And yes, I found the tee shirt there! Inside is this great green dress, which is perfect for an afternoon shopping or a chat with your friends!! Go hunting ladies!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!