Monday, March 10, 2014

I don't like Mondays...

Hello readers!
I am not fond of Mondays ladies ...maybe you are, who knows? Good thing we don't all like the same thing isn't it? My blog is a mix again today and I hope you will find something you like today!
Now what is on my blog today? A little more hunting, the Cart Sale outside Fabfree Headquaters, and a new round of the Designer Circle. This round runs till March 22nd, after that date the awesome offers are gone!
So let me quickly start with Hollyhood. They have these lovely dresses on offer at the Designer Circle, called Betty. You get the 2 for 99 L$ and a DEMO is available in case you want to see if they fit your frame!
The lovely jewellery is also available at the Designer Circle. It is by Baubles by Phe. The set is called ChicBeadSet and you have to pay 100 L$ for this lovely set (necklace earrings and bracelets).
The skin is Nicole by WoW skins, the shape is also by WoW skins and it is called Donna. Both are NOT free.
The lovely hair is Zaida ruby colour by Tameless. Not free, a fat pack with all natural or all fantasy colours is 249 L$.
And [[Masoom]] has a sexy little body on offer at the Designer Circle. The body is called Lavinia and it comes in 4 great colours. Just 89 L$ for this outfit and all appliers are included.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri , All Glam Diamonds set (NOT free).
Over to the Cart Sale at Fabfree Headquaters. Nothing on the carts is over 10 L$ and a lot of great designers are participating in this sale! It runs till March 25th. Soulglitter is participating and they have some awesome lace dresses on offer there, including the elegant booties! Just 10 L$ for each outfit below ladies.
The jewellery is the Esme set by Lazuri (NOT free)
The hair is by Tameless, called Evion ruby colour (NOT free)
And I love to hunt, but I am lacking time atm.  I was doing the Womanstuff hunt, which runs till March 30th. You can find a HINT & LINK page here, which is very helpful if you want to find a particular store, or if you get stuck. I landed at #45 Barely Legal and inside their red sculpted tee shirt (the hunt item you are looking for) I found this great outfit!
Jewellery is by Lazuri - their All Glam Diamonds set. (NOT free).
The shoes are by N-Core and they are called Desire (NOT free).
And then I went to #27 WickedNight. I found the red shirt and inside I found one of their lovely Moody suits in green....what are you still doing here? Go hunting!!
My last find for today hmmm ...actually I was looking for the red tee shirt of the Womanstuff hunt at U.Refined.....and I did find it (but you have to wait for the pictures). But I also found a cock (NOT a rooster)...yes you read that right. It is the hunt gift in a hunt called HIYS6...and inside was this lovely babydoll dress in pale blue.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!