Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Wishes Market ....

Hi there Readers!
Today I went to the Spring Wishes Market, which runs till March 30th, and there are many freebies to find there! All the other offers there are pretty cheap, so you can't go wrong shopping there!
Then I did some more hunting and I got a nice hair group gift too. So a little bit for everyone today!
Let me start with the Spring Wishes Market. I got a lovely butterfly outfit there for free. It is by Brii Underground Wear and the lovely wings, jewellery and shoes are included.
Then I found a great outfit there by NS. It is 1 L$ but you get the outfit and the great bag to wear! The cute boots are called Carrie and they are by BabyMonkey (not free but very affordable - 300 L$ for a fat pack with all colours).
Another participant in this market is Chi Seid. They have this great top & pants outfit for free on their stall at the Market. The booties are again Carrie by BabyMonkey and they are not free but all Babymonkey shoes are very affordable.
And Glitz has a lovely necklace as a gift for the Market visitors!
I am wearing this lovely necklace with pants that Poison has for free on the Spring Wishes Market. The lovely top is by Sascha's Designs and it is called Milou (199 L$ for a package of 3 colours) and the cute booties are Carrie by BabyMonkey (I know, it is obvious I like them...)
Over to Somnia. They have this cute skirt for free on the market ladies, great to wear in spring!! I am wearing a Milou top by Sascha's Designs) with this cute skirt and I am wearing a great ear piece by Phoebe, which is also free on the market.
I already blogged the cute clutch Ashmoot has on the market. It is 10 L$ and I blogged it wearing a free dress by Wetherby's (you get a free dress there every single day, if you are a group member). Joining the Wetherby group is free, but the gifts are only available one day. This is a dress from a few days ago.
And now over to EMO-tions. They have a great new hairdo as a group gift for their members. Joining the group is free and there are other previous gifts available too.
Then I did some more hunting. I went to The Body Factory because Rosie told me that they were participating in the Mysteries of the Sea hunt. You are looking for an orange starfish in this hunt and if you can find it, it will cost you 5 L$ but you will get this awesome skin!! Thaks Rosie!
You can find a HINT & LINK page of this hunt HERE.
And I also unpacked some more of my Womanstuff hunt gifts. This hunt runs till March 30th and you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt in this hunt. There is a HINT & LINK page available, which is very helpful.
I went to #143 Amazing Creations and I found not ONE but TWO great dresses hidden inside their hunt tee shirt. Really worth to go hunting ladies, the dresses are awesome.
And I landed at #150 Saba Fashions to find they have a great dress with matching shoes as a hunt gift. You just have to find that tee shirt to get it...
The lovely jewellery is the Kaya 1 set by Lazuri (NOT free).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!