Thursday, July 17, 2014

Something

Hi there Readers!

Today on my blog more lovely hair from the Hair Fair 2014. This fair runs till July 27th and if you decide to go there please wear a low lag avatar (meaning: NO scripts). That reduces lag for you and for others.
And I have some more goodies from Marketplace for you too today.

Let me start with the braided hair K-Code has as a gifty on the Hair Fair. This lovely hair is called Jessica and you can wear it with or without the hair ties. You get a lot of fat packs with hair, ranging from light blondes (not shown) to the darkest black.
This next hair is by Milana and you can find it at the Hair Fair 2014 for free! A beautiful up do which goes great with casual wear but also with a gown to a fancy ball! You get a whole lot of hair tones!
The lovely colour change bow is a separate gift.
And this lovely hair is by Vanity hair. They offer 2 great hair styles for 1 L$ at their store on the Hair Fair 2014.
You will land at a LANDING point if you use a TP from my blog. Just copy and paste the landmark you get from my blog in nearby chat and right click it. Chose show on map. A red Arrow on your screen will point to the store where I found the hair and where you can walk or fly to to get the hair.
Then I found a few great offers on Marketplace. How about this lovely gown with a sexy split skirt for a warm summer evening? It is by FLG and there is something strange with this gown. I got it for free and it was called FLG Reveillon. Now it has a different name and it is 30 L$, which is not much, but due to the name change I cannot write a review.
And what to think of this great beach dress in red and white? The dress is by Oceanblu and it is free. A great dress to wear on the beach!
Yesterday I blogged a lovely polka dotted dress and I wrote that I was feeling like wearing frilled socks and Mary Janes with that dress. And look ...I found another polka dotted dress in 3 colours by VA creations. The dress is totally free and the frilly socks and shoes are included.
My last find for today is actually two finds. I found these cute skirts by Vitrimi. It is a pack of 4 skater skirts for just 1 L$. And to my surprise Vitrimi also has a matching pack of short tops to go with these skirt! They are also 1 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!