Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WOW a new skin!

Hi there readers!
It still is not really summer here, so I have plenty of time to work on my blog. Today I am wearing a brand new skin by WoW skins. The name of the skin is Ines and I already teased you with this lovely skin a few days ago. You can find this lovely skin in 4 skin tones on the Nautghy Nitch Fashion fair and this fair runs till July 22nd. Each skin comes in a natural version and in 4 make-up versions. I am wearing the Dark Tan version with cleavage option, make up #1 on a part of my blog today. I am also wearing the Ines shape with this skin. All appliers are also available at the Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair. If you land at the landing point walk to the right a bit and you will see the WOW stand.
The lovely bracelet is by Freya's Finest (their newest group gift).
Then I went to B!asta to pick up their new Grab-a-B!asta. This offer is only valid till WEDNESDAY July 2nd...so you have to hurry if you like to wear this lovely Center Stage top for just 50 L$. The pencil skirt I am wearing is also by B!asta and it's called Sunday Morning. You get a hud with this skirt which changes the skirt into 10 great colours. NOT free, it is a new release.
The pants are also a new release and they are called Portal pants. They also come with a HUD to change the colour. (NOT free).
The elegant shoes are by Essenz and they are called Berlin shoes. You can find them at the Designer Circle in 6 colours, 100 L$ per pair. You will need SLINK mid feet though to wear these shoes (675 L$ per pair).
My next stop was Tameless. They have 2 awesome new hair styles and I am showing you both. Each hair style comes in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 30 natural colors, Fades with 30 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 30 fantasy colors.  All colors come as both rooted and non-rooted.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L..
This first style is called Consuela and I am giving you just a few examples.
This next hair style is called Wendy, again just a few examples.
Over to the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till July 5th so there is not much time left! You can find many bargains there, and I am showing you a few I found.
This next dress is by Baboom and you can find it at the Designer Circle for just 100 L$. There are 2 versions available. And there are matching wedges available as well, for 100 L$ (NOT shown).
My next find at the Designer Circle is by Loordes of London. They have this elegant Greek Tragedy dress in no less than 5 great colours and they are just 70 L$ each!
The lovely jewellery is by Baubles by Phe and it is called Midnight Garden. For just 100 L$ this lovely set of choker, earrings and head jewel is yours. You can find it at the Designer Circle.
And my last find for today are these very sexy cat suits by Vixen. You can find them in 5 colours at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ each.
The lovely jewellery is by Baubles by Phe, and this set is called Fringe set. You get the necklace, earrings and the beautiful hand jewels for just 100 L$ at the Designer Circle.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!