Monday, September 22, 2014

How I made Monday turn into a GREAT day

Monday again Readers....but today I found a way to turn this day into an awesome day!
I went to visit the Designer Circle to scoop some more of their great offers and that always makes me happy. And I got the newest group gift by Wetherby's, which also makes me happy.
So keep reading if you want to feel happy too!
The newest group gift by Wetherby's is a pair of fun shorts. They are called Caroline and they are for group members. But joining the Wetherby's group is free! And you get a new free gift each day!
The lovely top was a previous group gift and it is called Isolita.
There is also a fatpack of the Caroline shorts on offer at Wetherby's and believe me: you can afford to buy them, the price is extremely low!
The lovely jewellery is by La Petite Perle and you can find it on Marketplace for 1 L$.
The lovely skin I am wearing is Rita by WoW skins. She is available at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$ per skin tone and you have a choice of 3 great skin tones. All appliers you might need are available at the Designer Circle too. Rita has a lovely blush which makes her look very shy...
Then I went to the Designer Circle, like I told you already. Their current round runs till September 27th, so don't wait too long if you see anything you like on my blog :)
I found this awesome outfit by Baboom at the Designer Circle. The lovely Sandy top and both Sandy skirts are sold separate, the top is 60 L$ and each skirt is 75 L$. The lovely sandals for SLINK HIGH feet are 100 L$ and the elegant jewellery set, which is called Xena is also 100 L$.
Then there are those great clutches which are called Danella. You get 3 versions for just 100 L$.
All of this together makes a great outfit for a long night out!
Over to the lovely dresses Preptopia has on offer at the Designer Circle. They are called Belissimo Brazil and there are 2 versions you can chose from. Each dress is just 100 L$.
You could decide to wear the colourful shoes Glow Designs has on offer at the Designer Circle. They are called Lux heels and there are 2 colours to chose from. Each pair is 100 L$. For these shoes you will have to own SLINK HIGH feet.
I am wearing the two toned Messina heels for SLINK HIGH feet with these dresses. They are by Loordes of London and you have a choice of 5 great colours. Each shoe is just 100 L$, you can find them at the Designer Circle.
The lovely bangles are on offer at the Designer Circle by Baubles by Phe and you get a silver set and a copper one, each with a matching ring for just 100 L$.
Then I found these awesome blouses by GraffitiWear at the Designer Circle. They are called Peasant blouses and they are just perfect for Fall. This blouse is available in 4 great colours and they are 85 L$ each. The sexy jeans I am wearing are free on Marketplace and you get a blue and a black pair by Blackburns.
My last find for today are these lovely Maddy gowns by JK Style. You can find these elegant boho gowns at the Designer Circle for just 65 L$, which includes the HUD that changes these gowns into 6 textures and including the lovely loops jewellery.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!