Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Final day of 2014....

Last day of the year 2014 readers and I wish you all a GREAT last day.
And for 2015 I wish that all your dreams and expectations will come true.
But today there is still a last 2014 blog for you. And what is on my blog today? Well I got some more bargains from the Designer Circle for you. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and their current round runs till JANUARY 3rd, so you don't have much time left to go pick up those great offers you can find there.
And later on you will see more gifts from the Peace On Earth Hunt which runs till JANUARY 6th. There are #117 stors to search for that blue globe with a dove on it. All gifts in this hunt are FREE and there is a LINK PAGE (no hints) available if you get stuck.
 
But first the Designer Circle. I had so much fun with the poses Icons Of Style have on offer at the Designer Circle. They have these cute poses-in-a-box for just 75 L$. There are 3 boxes to chose from, classic (which I used), blue and pink. Each box has 13 poses. I am showing you a few options below.
I am wearing another offer you can find at the Designer Circle while testing out the boxes above. This lovely dress is by Morea Style is called India red and it is 100 L$. The lovely bangles are included.
I am wearing yet another offer Morea Style has at the Designer Circle. The sexy red over-knee boots are also 100 L$. Aren't they to die for??
The next dress can also be found at the Designer Circle. This dress is called Coralie and it is also by Morea Style. Coralie is 100 L$. The lovely necklace and earrings are included.
And Morea Style has one more offer at the Designer Circle. This dress is called Lali and it is yours for 100 L$.
Over to Icewerk. They have this Casual Style outfit at the Designer Circle. This fun outfiot comes in 5 great colours and each one is 100 L$. The bag in black is included with all outfits.
Then I did some more hunting in the Peace on Earth hunt. I gave you the LINK Page above. Again this hunt runs till January 6th so don't wait too long to go hunting for that blue globe with a white dove on it.
I landed at #116 Belladonna and inside their hunt globe I found this fun white leather dress with a lovely reindeer decoration and with a beautiful red velvet jacket. Perfect for an evening out! You just have to locate that hunt globe to get it.
Another great dress is hidden inside the hunt globe at #27 AFI design. A perfect warm winter dress, for those colder winter days!
Then I tried to find the hunt globe at #89 Flower Dreams. And yes I did find it and inside was to my surprise a lovely pink gown with a sheer overlay. Breathtaking, with just enough bling! If you want to wear this romantic gown ...go hunting!
My last find for today is this Counting Stars gown which is hidden inside the hunt globe at #92 Que Bella. The beautiful yellow colour goes great with my red hair, but I understand that if you are blonde you might prefer another colour. It is just a great gown to own, made me smile!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!