Sunday, December 28, 2014

Liv Glam, is it worth to join their group?

Morning Readers!
I got a message that Liv-Glam is closing down and I was stunned. They have such lovely design and I always loved their group gifts. They are having a closing sale and ALL outfits are just 90-99 L$, till December 30th, so 2 days to grab those outfits you Always wanted to have!
Joining their group is still 500 L$ BUT....there are over 500 group gifts to collect I was told. I picked up a few which you can see below. So is it still worth to join the Liv-Glam group for 500 L$ if it is going to close on December 30th too? Go have a look at the group gifts and you decide. Getting those bargains is totally worth it.
However there is also GOOD news: In January a new brand will be launched, Lavian & Co. And a new group will open to join.
Below are the group gifts I picked up, but there are many more. Some of the outfits come with a colour or texture change HUD, I took pics of those options too.
The lovely skin I am wearing on thse pictures is by WoW skins and it is Tilda darktan, make up version #4. It is a new release so NOT free. Tilda comes in 4 skin tones and each skin tone comes in 5 make up versions and a natural version.
The jewellery I am wearing is by Lazuri.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!