Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Take a stroll along Marketplace!

Today I took a stroll along my favorite shopping street: Marketplace! I found some awesome outfits there and most of them are free. Some are a little more expensive, but I promise: no clothes on my blog today are over 20 L$!
So what did I get?
Let me show you...I got this lovely silver dress by Savoha Creations. This dress is 10 L$ but it is a great party dress! With this dress I am wearing a beautiful necklace by Pixel Box. The necklace is called Angel Caller and it is totally free.

The sweet bangles are by Kendracy Creations  and they are called Delhi. They are free and they go great with every outfit.
The elegant skin I am wearing is by WoW skins and she is called Erica in tan. You can find Erica in tan (including LNL Omega appliers) at the Pixra event for just 99 L$.
The lovely hair is a free colour demo pack, which is fully wearable. You can find it at the Lelutka store on a small table, the name is Megan.
Another necklace that will go great with this dress, especially if you love music, is the Treble Clef one by WildFire Designs. This necklace is free.
Over to another lovely party dress. This black & silver dress is by Halgom Store and it is free. The cut out back is just stunning!
I just had this thing for party dresses, so I found another one. This dress with the cut out parts will make you feel on top of the world. This dress is by Dark Underground and a pair of SLINK high shoes is included, so are appliers  and the lovely bangles. This outfit is NOT free, you will have to pay 20 L$ for it.
My next dress is by Cremosas and you get 3 versions of this lovely casual dress. The dress is free and appliers are included.
Over to some more casual outfits. This lovely blouse in black/purple is by Abia Capalini. This blouse is called Marleen and it is totally free. The sexy jeans are by Oddi Dots and they are called Exile. They are 1 L$
The shoes are for SLINK high feet and you can find them on Marketplace at Haya's for free.
My next find is this lovely blazer with blouse by Spearsong. This blazer is free. The fun jeans I am wearing with the blazer are by Delizio and you get a huge fat pack of colours. They fit perfectly (appliers are included). You will have to pay 1 L$ for these sexy jeans.
Then I got these fun jeans with suspenders by Exilion. These jeans are 1 L$. I am wearing a lovely warm sweater by Hippo with them. These sweaters are free and you can find them at the Hippo store in several colours. I got the pink one.
The elegant sandals are by Baby Monkey. They are their Ola sandals and they come with a huge colour change HUD to change the colour in many many tones. You will need Slink high feet to wear these sandals. 
My last find for today is this cute jeans skirt which is by Valeur store. This fun skirt is free. With this skirt I am wearing a lovely black & white top by UP Blossom and this lovely top is free.
I hope you enjoyed the styles I showed you today and I hope you are inspired to shop on Marketplace too.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!