Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hair...hair...hair...and more hair...

Morning readers,
Let me tell you what you can find on my blog today...ermm...hair?
Ah well I found some awesome hair. Yesterday I already told you about the sale at Zalea hair. And I also went to Rebel Gal and Bold & Beauty. Their group is free to join and they have some AWESOME group gifts. You can see all of them below.
There are 2 lovely hair styles as group gifts and you get huge fat packs of both.
These lovely tops and the fun colour change heart necklaces are also gifts at Rebel Gal and Bold & Beauty. The fun hair I am wearing with these tops is by Pink Hustler and you get a fat pack if you join their subscribo (free).
Back to the Zalea Sale. They have many hair styles marked down to 10 L$ per hair tone (the fat packs are 10 L$ per hair tone inside the pack), also Slink nail sets for 10 L$ each, lovely Slink MID shoes for 10 L$ per colour, and a beautiful Ara dress which I blogged yesterday. This  sale is running till Sunday 29th of November, so you have a few days left to teleport to the Zalea store and grab those awesome sale items which are only 10 L$ each!
I am just showing you the rest of the lovely hairs that are now just 10 L$ per hair tone. Just showing you a few of the available hair tones.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!