Monday, January 4, 2016

Last days of the Peace On Earth hunt #8

Dear Readers!
First of all I am glad you all made it into 2016 and I hope your year started off with joy and laughter.
May all your wishes and dreams come true in this new year !!!

I am back from a short break and I found these gifts from the Peace On Earth hunt still in my inventory! This hunt runs till January 9th so you still have time to go hunting for that blue globe (like earth). There are 74 stores to search and here is your HINTS & LINKS PAGE. All the gifts in this hunt are FREE.
So what did I find? Well I just love this elegant Maresa gown by #06 Ghee. You just have to go look for that globe and it is yours!

The shoes are from The Free Dove and they are a gift there by Iconica. They are called Crushed Platform shoes and they come with a colour change HUD to change the colour into many lovely shades. You will need Slink high feet for these shoes.
With this gown I am wearing the beautiful Ilenia skin by WoW skins and you can find her in 6 skin tones at the WoW skins Mainstore. I am wearing the Darktan version of this skin with cleavage option and with a lovely Ilenia lipstick layer #4.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth hair and it is called Felicity (not free).
I am wearing the newest release by Lazuri with this gown: a lovely jewelry set called Renata. This set comes with 2 different necklaces, bracelets, 2 different types of earrings. The whole set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the gems all together or each separate. This set is temporarily just 499 L$.
Then I landed #26 Posh Pixels to find this beautiful Peace gown inside their hunt globe. The jewelry is again the Renata set by Lazuri and the shoes are again from the Free Dove  by Iconica.
The next gown is also a gift in the Peace on Earth hunt and if you can locate the hunt globe at #22 Shoenique this beautiful red gown with the matching scarf and a spectacular back is yours to wear!
I just love this Crossed strap gown with Christmas lights by #44 Unique Boutique. I looked the same after trying to put the tree away....So if you want this fun gown go hunting!
The shoes are again the Crushed Platform shoes, this time in a dark grey version (I used the hud to change the colour).
My next search was at #19 Glitter Fashion. They have an awesome Medieval gown hidden inside their hunt globe.
Another participant in the Peace on Earth hunt #8 is #50 Baboom. They also have a breathtaking gown as a hunt gift. The lovely stole is included.
With this gown you could decide to wear the lovely jewelry you can find inside the hunt globe at #16 Dressed by Lexie. This lovely Angel wing necklace is yours if you find that globe!
And #63 Beloved Jewelry has this lovely Nola colour change set (necklace and earrings) as a gift in this hunt.
This next gown is so gorgeous, I just couldn't get myself to take it off! It is the hunt gift by #15 Topazia. I just love the glitter gown, the great feather back piece and the lovely pearl neck line.
The great shoes are a group gift by Shoenique. Their group is free to join and these shoes are their August group gift. You will need Slink high feet to wear these shoes.
I also found some great Cocktail dresses in the Peace on Earth hunt #8. How about this elegant Fur Winter skirt set by #29 Vero Modero? If you like it as much as I like it: go hunting and find that globe!
My last find for today is this lovely Angelic dress by #27 Bryne. If you find the hunt globe at their store this beautiful short dress including the wings is yours!
The shoes are from The Free Dove and they are a gift there by Iconica. They are called Crushed Platform shoes and they come with a colour change HUD to change the colour into many lovely shades. You will need Slink high feet for these shoes.
 am wearing the newest release by Lazuri with this gown: a lovely jewelry set called Renata. This set comes with 2 different necklaces, bracelets, 2 different types of earrings. The whole set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the gems all together or each separate. This set is temporarily just 499 L$.
HAPPY HUNTING LADIES !!!