Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Enticing shoes and a bunny on the loose!

Hello Readers!
Easter is over but I still have that cute bunny costume which I want to show you...maybe for next year? And I found some awesome shoes. Shoe addicts as I am I could not resist them.
I also could not resist the cute dresses Entice has as their weekend offers at the store!
Let me start with the bunny...this cute outfit is a 1 L$ gift in the Womenstuff Hunt at #104 StellaJane. You have to find a red sculpted shirt at their store and buy it for 1 L$ and you can walk around as a cute bunny too. Ears and tail included. The hunt runs till March 30th.
I am wearing a lovely new skin by WoW skins . This beauty is called Yasmine 2016 in darktan. This skin comes in 6 great skin tones and Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The cute hair is called Namie and it is a gift for SLF&O members at Alice Project. The SLF&O group is free to join. You get a HUD with this hair to change the colour.

The cute shoes are from the group Lucky Boards at Like Design. Joining the Like group is free.
Then I went to Entice. They have these very cute 60 L$ weekend offer dresses called Let it Rain. There are 4 versions of these dresses and each one comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the dresses into 3 lovely shades. Well...for 60 L$ you can afford all of them :)
The lovely jewelry is the newest group gift by Lazuri. Their group is 250 L$ to join but there are several group gifts available. This Dulcina La Rue in opal is the newest gift.
Entice also a new Midnight Mania gift, this lovely California Dreaming dress. No group needed.
Then I went looking for shoes. I have Slink high feet (with strange toes) and the shoes I found on the Midnight Mania board at MonaLisa fit these feet. No group needed for this board.
The next shoes are group gifts at Shoenique and the Shoenique group is free to join. The fit Slink high feet.
These are their February group gift.
And these are their gift for SLF&O members (group is free to join)
The next shoes are a group gift by Shey. Their group is also free to join. They also have several bag gifts.
The next shoes are by Pure Poison. Their group is also free to join and they have Gachas at the store. As a group member you get one free try and I got these lovely Rosalie shoes in blue.
My last find for today are the shoes I got at LucyShoes. They are from their Lucky board and you will need their free group to click these boards. The shoes come WITH feet and a hud to change the skin colour. They do not fit Mesh feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!