Tuesday, March 22, 2016

More bargains at events.....and my inventory is going to explode!!!

Hi Readers!
Can't help it, there are so many great events going on at the moment that I hardly know what to blog. There is the Biannual Cart sale at the Wash. There is a new #126 Round of the Designer Circle. And there is the Womenstuff hunt.
Today I will just show you some more offers from the Cart Sale at The Wash. Most offers there are just 10 L$. And I will show you a few great offers I found at the Designer Circle. Nothing there is over 200 L$ so all is very affordable.
So here goes....the Designer Circle.
I found these very sexy dresses by WellMade at the Designer Circle. These dresses are called Smexy Leather Zipper dresses and they come in a pack of 3 colours. They fit Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and system avatars. Just 160 L$ and these 3 sexy dresses are yours.
I am wearing the lovely new skin WoW skins has on offer at the Skin Fair 2016. This beauty is called Yasmine 2016 in darktan. This skin comes in 6 great skin tones and Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
And the gorgeous hair is by Truth hair and it is called Kizzy. This hair is a gift and totally free. You get a fat pack of this hair which you can find at the landing point.

The lovely jewelry is the Dulcina La Rue set by Lazuri, a new release. The set is completely colour change and a great set to have.
Then I found that Posh Pixels also has some awesome dresses on offer at the Designer Circle. These lovely Aria dresses come with a colour change HUD which changes the texture of the dresses into 6 lovely combinations. They fir Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and standard avatars and they are yours for 199 L$.
The lovely shoes are Detroit shoes by Essenz. They go great with these elegant dresses. A perfect match.

The other offer at the Designer Circle by Posh Pixels is this lovely Pamela dress. This dress is also 199 L$ and it comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture into 8 different colours. This dress is also made to fit mesh bodies but it also fits system avatars. The lovely shoes are from the group lucky boards at Like Design. The group is free to join, and there are 6 group lucky boards and 2 midnight mania boards to click.
Then I went back top the Cart Sale at The Wash. I landed in front of the cart by Ms. B Designs and they have some awesome 10 L$ offers there. I am definitely going to the races in their Checkered Flag outfit which is (like I said) just 10 L$.
And I am going to wear the Chloe Black shoes by Lindy Retro & Modern shoes with this outfit! These shoes are also on offer at the Wash for 10 L$. They come with the feet and a colour change HUD to adjust the skin tone and the nails and they fit system avatars.
For my trip to the beach I love this Bonnie outfit. The shorts and the tied top are sold separate and they are each 10 L$. They are by Ms. B Designs and you find them at the Wash.
Ideal for spring is this cute Spring Fever dress, also by Ms. B designs at The Wash. For 10 L$ it is yours to wear throughout spring and summer.
I love this elegant Cafe au Lait Houndstooth dress by Ms. B Design. It is again just 10 L$ but it is just so perfect. I love that style, elegant and sexy.
I am wearing Fara silver flats by Lindy Retro & Modern shoes with this outfit, which looks just right! The flats are 10 L$ and they fit Slink flat feet and system feet. You can find both, dress and shoes, at the Wash.
The same flats go great with my last outfit for today. These skinny Pajama jeans and the Spring eyelet blouse are sold separate by Ms. B Design and they are each 10 L$. And if you do not like the flats maybe the cute Waya pink booties by Lindy Retro & Modern shoes are more to your liking? You can find them at the Wash for 120 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!!