Saturday, April 9, 2016

Looks are all about colours and styling...

Hi there Readers!
I went to the Designer Circle and I got some awesome outfits there by WellMade. They are called Fortune Work outfits and they come with a colour change HUD which changes the skirt into 3 tones and the top into 12 tones. You get endless possibilities to wear these dresses, but they are a little plain. So I decided to style them a bit for you so you can see that these outfits can be styled chic or sexy, or just elegant.
The Fortune Work outfits fir system avatars, but also Maitreya, Slink and Belleza. Appliers are included.
I am wearing a brand new WoW skin with these outfits, called Retlitha 2016. This skin is available at the Omega Republic Event in 6 lovely skin tones including Omega Head/body appliers.
The fun hair is called Angel and it is an older group gift at Besom hair. No longer available, but the Besom Hair group is free to join and there are still 2 other great group gifts available.
But let me start with the WellMade Fortune work outfits which you can find at the Designer Circle. These outfits including the HUD are 160 L$.
The super shoes are by [ICEWERK] and they are called Gillian heels. All parts of these shoes are colour change, so you can adjust them to each outfit.
I am showing you a few options you can create with the hud below.
I am showing you a few style tips below.
You can style the outfits in an elegant chic way by adding your favorite jewelry. I added the Maysoon set by Lazuri, which is completely colour change. You can change the metal, the gems and the pearls separate. Not free but a great set to get.
Then I styled the outfits with sexy boots by MOoH, which are also on offer at the Designer Circle. These boots are colour change and there are 6 versions to chose from. I used the Black/Rouge set, the Black/Blush set and the White Serenity set. Each set is 99 L$ including the colour change HUD.
The sexy bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called Soiree Bangles.
Then I found this great necklace by Codex at the Designer Circle. The necklace is called Save Me and it comes with a colour change HUF which changes the cords, the chains, the cross and the rings around the cross. This necklace is 199 L$.
Over to the beautiful Relitha skins by WoW skins. They are available at the Omega Republic Event in 6 lovely skin tones including Omega Head/body appliers. The skin tones range from a very light milk to a rich dark caffe tone.
The skin has a beautiful glow, a light make up but you can add your own make up too if you like. Just a perfect skin to wear!
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The hair I am wearing is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ back room sale, where each hair tone pack of 5 different shades is just 50 L$. I am wearing the red version.
My last finds for today are from the Colorfy your Body hunt. This hunt rund till April 31st. I know..you are smiling now...but that's on the note from the hunt. However April just has 30 days. Anyway, this hunt is free, you get great gifts and you are looking for a water droplet. It's a small hunt, just 23 stores to search!
I started at #1 Sevyn East and I found that droplet there! Inside was this awesome colourful mesh dress. perfect to colorfy your body!
The cute shoes are by Smesh and you can find these Coral shoes at the Designer Circle for 130 L$. They fit Slink high feet.
And the beautiful make up you can find in the droplet at #2 Livia goes perfectly with this outfit! The make up works on mesh heads but also on my system head! You get eye make up and lipstick. Nails in 2 versions are included.
My last find are these awesome WiggleWiggle shoes which are hidden inside the droplet at #6 Ollies Follies. You get a dark and a light pair and they fit Slink high feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!