Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring starts with colorful clothes for free !

Morning Readers!
Today was a beautiful spring day in The Netherlands and I just felt like making a blog with fun colorful outfits. Which wasn't too hard, because I have been doing the Colorfy your Body hunt. This hunt runs till April 30th and there are only #23 stores to visit. In this hunt you are looking for a water droplet, which is sometimes really small. ALL gifts in this hunt are free!
I found quite a lot of bikinis in this hunt, perfect for the hot days ahead. So if you go hunting at #4 B-Dazzled and you can locate the hunt droplet there is awesome nett bikini is yours! The bikini comes with Omega appliers.
I am wearing a brand new WoW skin with these outfits, called Relitha 2016. This skin is available at the Omega Republic Event in 6 lovely skin tones including Omega Head/body appliers.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The hair I am wearing is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ back room sale, where each hair tone pack of 5 different shades is just 50 L$. I am wearing the red version.
In the hunt you are looking for this:
And #11 Scambled Egies also has an awesome sexy bikini inside their hunt droplet. This bikini comes with Omega and TMP appliers.
Inside hunt gift #5 Que Bella you can find almost the same bikini in a different colour. So you can decide which one you like best and go hunting at that store. Or go hunting at both! This bikini comes with Omega and TMP appliers.
Over to #18 Zed Sensations. I found the hunt droplet there and inside was this very cute halter dress! The dress comes with all appliers you might need! Just go find that droplet and it is yours! Don't forget to look at the Lucky board at the store!
Then I was stunned by the hunt gift that is hidden inside the water drop at #17 Easterling. This lovely Amber dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the dress into many options. I am showing you a few options below. If you are as stunned as I am, go hunting for that water drop! It is totally worth it!!
The lovely hair is a free fat pack by Little Bones on Marketplace. This hair is called Scope and it is just awesome. Don't miss out on it.
I didn't just hunt, I also went to Rowena's Design. I got stuck at a store during rolling restarts and the owner of this store teleported me out, so she was a life saver! And I had forgotten about her 2 Midnight Mania boards, 6 lucky boards and 5 mini mania boards (for which you do not need a group!). I was so lucky I won one of the Mini Mania prices, this lovely Rachael dress with colour change HUD.
I also was so lucky the Midnight Mania board closed and I got these awesome shoes called Locked Away. You get a colour change HUD with the shoes too, just showing you a few options below. The shoes fir Slink high feet.
The lovely jewelry is one of the latest group gifts by Lazuri. This set is called Fantasia in green and the group is 250 L$ to join, but the group gifts are totally worth that amount. 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!