Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Don't you love a free dress and shoes gifts???

Good Morning Readers!
What can you see on my blog today? Well I went to the Designer Circle. They are having their #132 round. This round runs till June 25th and nothing at the Designer Circle is over 200 L$. There are a lot of bargains to find there, and I also found a free dress there!
And I found you some awesome free and 1 L$ shoes. You can find them on Marketplace. Where? Keep reading!
But first the Designer Circle. This lovely summer dress is called Suzy and it is a gift by MOoH. Just buy the gift box in their stall at the Designer Circle for 0 L$ (no group needed).
I am wearing Kassie 2016 skins which are a new release by WoW skins. The tone I am wearing is Kassie 2016 Darktan cleavage. You can find these lovely skins at the Designer Showcase event.
The lovely hair is Malibu by Truth hair and I am wearing the red version. This hair comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the hair and the hair band. 250 L$ per hair tone.

MOoH also has lovely Valerie outfits on offer at the Designer Circle. They come in 4 colours and each one is just 99 L$. There are lovely matching heels available for 99 L$ too. These shoes come with a colour change HUD so you get 4 colours to choose from. The Valerie heels fit Slink high feet.
The beautiful jewelry I am wearing today is by Indulge Temptation and I am wearing their Laudine sets which are on offer at the Designer Circle for 150 L$ per set. There are 6 sets to choose from and each one comes with a colour change HUD which changes the metal into 10 and the pearls into 8 colours. I have been playing around with the sets and you can see the results below. It gives you an impression of what is possible, from chic till colourful, from elegant to fun.
Then I couldn't resist to have a look at the new group lucky boards and group Midnight Mania boards at Like Design. Their group is free to join, so actually the shoes are free. They changed the boards in rotating ones, so there are many more shoes to win!
Below are 2 I got.
And Marketplace is always a favorite place to shop for free gifts. I found these sexy Forever 21 Aymee shoes by Vowwte for just 1 L$. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink high and a colour change HUD is included.
My next find on Marketplace are these lovely golden pumps by JustDesign. These shoes are free and they fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink High, TMP and MyFeet.
My last find for today are these Cely shoes for 1 L$ by Sassy Girl. They fit Slink high feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!