Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sexy, elegant, comfy, or a tough look, what do you prefer?

Good morning Readers!
Somehow I had a lot of "left overs" in my inventory, things I picked up here and there, new releases I got, cute, sexy, comfy, elegant outfits and some more tough looking stuff. So I decided to put it all on one blog...a bit for every look.
Let me start with the very stylish Diore gowns Shoenique has on offer for just 50 L$ at the moment. Don't know how long this offer will last, but don't miss it...perfect gowns for the upcoming holidays! I got the black one as you can see below, but there are many colours to choose from.
With this lovely  gown I am wearing a new released jewelry set by Zuri Rayna Jewelry. This lovely Pandora Antique draped set comes with earrings and a necklace, the bracelets are sold separate. I choose the Ruby-mocha-gold set, there are more colours available.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth and it is called Felicity. I am wearing the red version.
And the beautiful skin is Tessa 2016 by WoW skins, the Catwa head applier is Angelica.
My eyes are by Mesange and they are their The Bright Crown eyes #11. There are 15 colours of these eyes and you can find them at the Applique event.
Mesange also has new Memories eyes at the Twel2ve event. They also come in 15 colours.
Then I got the Super Weekend Sale Candy store lingerie by Entice. This sexy lingerie comes in a nice and a naughty version (crotchless) and there are 8 colours to choose from. Each one is 150 L$.
The lovely hair is Deja by Truth and it is their VIP group gift. The group is 265 L$ to join but you get a new free hairstyle each month.
The beautiful necklace is by Indulge Temptation and it is their Chunky necklace. This necklace comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options.
Entice also has a new dress on their group lucky boards, this Thieving Magpie dress in teal. The Entice group is free to join.
My next stop was Baby Monkey. I am in their group (10 L$ to join) and I had to pick up their newest group gift: their incredible Pixie boots with HUD. While I was there I also picked up their Damask jeans group gift, they go great with the boots. And I was so lucky to win a Celine sweater from one of their 8 lucky chairs (no group needed). The sweater comes with a colour change HUD, so do the jeans. So here is the complete outfit!
The fun hair is by Like Design, it is called Tatiana and the hair comes with a colour change HUD to change the hair colour or the hair band colour. It is a new release, so NOT free.
And I also picked up a great SLF&O group gift at Rowena's Design. The SLF&O group is free to join. This fun Don't stop outfit is the gift. You get the top, the leggings and the shoes, all come with a colour change HUD.
The lovely jewelry I am wearing with the outfits above are by Indulge Temptation. The necklaces are called Fleur de Lis and you can find them at the Twel2ve event for 99 L$ per set. There are 6 sets to choose from, each one comes with a HUD which gives you 10 metal and 8 gem options.
The lovely hair is by Iconic and it is called Michelle. You get a HUD to change this hair into 36 tones. There are also 2 HUDs included, one for Catwa mesh heads and one for Lelutka. You can find this hair as a GIFT at Hairology which event runs till November 30th.
And the beautiful eyes are by Inkheart. They are a gift for SLF&O members and the SLF&O group is free to join.

My last finds for today are from several stores. First I went to The Little Bat to get this awesome red corset from their lucky boards. No group needed to click these boards. There are 2 MM boards and 4 LB to click.
The pants are a group gift by Beautiful Dirty Rich and they come for system avatars but also with appliers for Mesh bodies. The BDR group is free to join.
The punky boots and jewelry are from the lucky boards at Sn@tch. There are 8 lucky boards to click and you do not need a group to click them.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!