Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thinking about 2016....

Hello readers,
Thinking about 2016...about what happened last year. Thinking about all good things preferably and just a few moments about the bad things that came on your path.
And about the gifts I found for you all...I still have a few in my inventory. Gifts and bargains!
So let me start with [House of Ruby]. They have this incredible Mellow set available exclusively at the InspirationSL event, which starts  on 18th December 2016 for 3 weeks, after this event the set will be available at the store & marketplace. This lovely set is 156 L$ and there are 2 sets to choose from, Night (silver, black and blue) and Dawn (red, green and brown). The set comes with Omega, Slink and Maitreya appliers.
The theme of this event is Holywood Glam so I am using the silver stars by Persefona which you can wear on body or head. There are a lot of layers included. You can find these stars at the Cosmopolitan till December 31st. The body and the head stars both come in 2 versions: silver and gold and each set is 120 L$
The lovely jewelry is by Lazuri and it is their Prana set. This set is their newest group gift (enrollment fee for the Lazuri Group is 250 L$) but the beautiful colour change necklace is a free gift for everybody at the store.
The skin I am wearing today is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Patchouli (taupe). I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
The lovely Sweeet Memories lipsticks are by Indulge Temptation. I found them at Lost&Found in a Gacha machine! Each try is 30 L$ and there are 15 colours you can win.
The fun hair is Loni by Truth.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Arabian Night eyes #8.
To get some more glam you could decide to join the Nord Embel'lys group which has a 50 L$ enrollment fee. Nord Embel'lys has these awesome new group gifts though, which are worth way more that 50 L$.
The next outfit is by Emberotic's Fashion design. You can find this Cozy Cardigan outfit at their store for 150 L$. The set comes with black leggings, with a tee shirt, a long cozy cardigan and fun flat booties, and with a colour change HUD which gives you 6 cardigan options, 9 shirt options and 2 boot options. I played a bit around with the HUD as usual so below you can see a few possibilities.
Then I found a Christmas tree with many (poses) presents under it at Kokolores, but one of the gifts is this sweet Luna hair with a huge HUD in all colours. Tattoo hair bases are included. Showing a few options below.
For my last gifts I went back to the Designer Circle to get these awesome white fur boots by StormCrow Design. These boots come with a colour change HUD which changes the trim of the boots. There is an option to wear the boots with or without a bow.
With these boots I am wearing another gift I found at the Designer Circle . being a sucker for Christmas sweaters I could not resist this animated Clara sweater in 2 versions which is the gift by Sn@tch (look in front of their vendor).
And the leggings are a gift from the  KittyCatz advent Calendar at Amacci. The gift is by Sn@tch. These leggings come with a colour change HUD with several colour options.
The hair I am wearing is a new release by Like Design and it is called Cold Dreams. The hair is available in many colour options.
My last find for today is this cute red dress by Awear which you can also find at the Designer Circle as  a gift.
The hair is a gift from the KittyCatz advent Calendar at Amacci, it's called Candy Rose hair and it comes with a huge colour change HUD which changes the colour of the hair and the rose.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!