Monday, March 6, 2017

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Hi there Readers!
It was a bad weekend for me, so no blog yesterday. But today the re is a blog and on it is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Offers by the Designer Circle, their current round runs till March 10th, a lovely new cocktail dress by Glitter Fashion, which you can find at the Swank Event, sexy glasses which are a new release by NS, and another great offer by {LD} Designs which you can find at the Fitmesh Designer Expose. I also am going to show you new jewelry by Moondance Boutique.
And I am showing you beautiful new skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins, called Wednesday. These awesome appliers will be available at the Skin Fair 2017 which starts on March 10th so you have to be patient if you love this skin as much as I love it. I am wearing the taupe version on my blog today!
The bright blue eyes are by  Mesange , they are their Bering eyes and these eyes come in mesh and in a regular version. The included HUD for the mesh eyes gives you 10 colour options and several size options and is soo easy to use!
The hair I am wearing today is May, which I am wearing in a blonde and a red version, and the elegant up do is called Cerys. These hairs are by Truth hair.
So what am I wearing today? Let me start with the elegant Liz cocktail dresses by Glitter Fashion. Can't help it, I just fell for these dresses. They come in 5 colours and each one is sexy and elegant. You can find them at the Swank Event.
The beautiful jewelry set by Moondance Boutique is called Bellisima and bellisima it is. The set contains rings, bracelets in 2 versions, earrings in small and large, a beautiful necklace which also comes in 2 version. The set is completely colour change by touching it, which makes it possible to adjust it to many outfits.
Then I found that I forgot one of the great offers {LD} Designs has at the Fitmesh Designer Expose. I blogged their offers extensively on Saturday here, but this dress is too good to miss out on. This dress is called Tyra Kiss it and it's just 99 L$, which is a steal if it makes you look this sexy!
The Designer Circle always holds many great offers. Nothing there is over 200 L$ so you won't break the bank if you go shopping there!
MOoH always has awesome offers there but this time I really love their dresses, they are just my taste! They are fun and sexy and so HOT!
These dresses are called Flora and I am showing you the Rich and the Dots version. There are 4 versions available, they also come in floral and pastel. Each of these sets is 99 L$, the dresses fit Slink, Maitreya, E-Body and system avatars and each version comes with a colour change HUD which gives you for the pastel version and the rich version 10 colour options for the flora version 6 options and for the dotted version 8 options.
My next find at the Designer Circle are these Sally sweaters by ICEWERK. They come with a colour change HUD with 20 colours and you can change each part of this sweater separate. Just think of all possibilities to wear this sweater! For just 100 L$ it is yours and it fits Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, Slink and system avatars.
With these Sally sweaters I am wearing slinky jeggings by LX Essentials. You can find these jeggings at the Chapter Four in 12 colour versions for 99 L$ each. The jeggings fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and the fat pack with a colour change HUD is 699 L$ for all 12 colours.
The fun glasses are a new release by NS and they are called Ever Wondered World. The glasses come with a colour change HUD which gives you many options for the frame and the glasses and this set is 150 L$.
The Camilla Retro pumps I am wearing are from the Midnight Mania board at  MODA. You do not need to be in a group to click this board. There are also 4 lucky chairs with heels for which you don't need a group either.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!