Wednesday, April 11, 2018

From sexy bikini to boho gown, from jeans and sweater to lovely make up...

Morning Readers!
Today I have lots of different outfits for you, but you can find them all in one place: the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till April 14th so there are just a few days left to grab the bargains I am showing you today.
It's all here: a sexy bikini, a boho dress, a short sensual dress, smexy boots, jeans and a sweater, and gorgeous makeup.

But let me start with the basics:
I am wearing the gorgeous Perla Omega skin appliers by 7 Deadly s[K]ins which you can find at the Designer Circle. I am wearing the pineapple tone today. These appliers come in several skin tones, a shape is available too for just 199 L$.
I am using the Vista Lia head and the Lara body by Maitreya.

The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth. I am wearing a gorgeous short style today, which is called Carla.
It is the February VIP group gift (group is 350 L$ to join, but you get a fat pack of hair each month). It comes in many hair tones (you get a fat pack if you are in the VIP group) and with a styling HUD which makes it possible to wear the hair in different styles.


So...this morning I went shopping in my Xara jeans and sweater set which is on offer at the Designer Circle by Prism. This set comes in several lovely colours (showing you a few below) and it fits classic avatars as well as Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.

The lovely make up I am wearing today is by Booty's Beauty. I am wearing their Cotton Candy lipstick appliers and their Heaven Sent eye shadows. These are Omega appliers, but they also come in other appliers. 
Then I went for lunch with my bestie and I put the lovely Lyric skirt & top on, which is on offer at the Designer Circle by Dallas MacKenzie. The skirts and tops fit classic avatars as well as Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Tonic, Ebody and TMP.
The skirts and tops are each 199 L$, included is a colour change HUD with 24 colours for the top and 16 options for the skirt. I am showing you a few below.

The lovely hair is by [NYNE] and it is called Xami. You can get this hair in lots of hair tones. At the Designer Circle this hair is 200 L$ for single colours, and you get several tones in each package.

With this lovely outfit I am wearing a brand new release by MODA, perfect Candy Heels. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they come with a colour change hud in lovely candy tones. This HUD changes each part of the shoes separate.
In the afternoon I went to the pool to get a nice tan and I put on this sexy Isabelle Body suit by StormCrow Design's. This gorgeous body suit fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is on offer at the Designer Circle for just 150 L$. A colour change HUD with no less than 10 colours options for the suit and 6 for the strings is included.

The beautiful necklace is also available at the Designer Circle. It is by Indulge Temptation and these beautiful Haute Elegance necklaces come in 6 perfect versions for just 120 L$ per set. A colour change HUD with 8 bead options and 10 metal choices is included.
My last stop for today was a nice club to go dancing and drink cocktails with friends. I slipped into this sexy Tilda dress which is also on offer at the Designer Circle by StormCrow Design's. This sexy Tilda dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Tonic and a colour change HUD with 20 texture options is included.

The smexy Thigh Boots are by Smesh and they fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. They come with a huge colour change HUD which changes the colour of the sole, the cap and the main boot separate.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!